- Not remembering what ‘cryptic’ name you saved your WIP under
Things hidden in folders all over the computer why no sensible filenames, why why why?
2. The fear that you will accidentally email a draft to the wrong person
The eternal fear that some unfinished draft might be accidentally emailed to your boss, who doesn’t know you write…
3. When the file for your WIP won’t open because of computer updates
Computers are our enemies, not our friends.
4. Had a really great writing spree, computer crashes when you haven’t saved for the last hour
5. The endless distractions available online
Because concentrating is haaaaard 😦